Our Membership Director
- Bill Hengemihle, PGK
- FATHER MAURICE J. WOLFE COUNCIL #11372
- Phone: 410-569-5253
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honorary Life Member.
- 44 years of service to the K of C.
- Charter Member of Father Maurice J. Wolfe Council.
- Appointed Membership Director for 19 years.
- Enlisted over 100 new members into the K of C.
- Member of the 4th Degree
In order to join you must be:
- 18 Years of Age
- A Practicing Catholic in Union with the Holy See
How To Become A Member
The following steps must be completed before your initiation:
- Complete a membership application (Form #100).
- Your form will be prescreened and checked for accuracy.
- You will sit down and meet with the membership committee and have an opportunity to ask and answer some questions.
- You'll need to pay a $10 initiation fee and pay prorated monthly dues ($3-36).
- You'll participate in an initiation ceremony; otherwise known as the 1st degree.
- During the 1st degree you'll learn how you can advance further!
We have over 300 members of our council who are active Catholic men protecting our faith. Good opportunities come once in a lifetime - don't let this one pass you by! Join the Knights today!