Our Membership Director
- Larry Shannahan, PGK
- FATHER MAURICE J. WOLFE COUNCIL #11372
- Phone: 443-928-9393
- Email: email@example.com
- Member of the 4th Degree
In order to join you must be:
- 18 Years of Age
- A Practicing Catholic in Union with the Holy See
How To Become A Member
The following steps must be completed before your initiation:
- Complete a membership application (Form #100).
- Your form will be prescreened and checked for accuracy.
- You'll need to pay an initiation fee of $10 and prorated membership fee of $3 per month; these fees are currently waived for new members initiated during 2022.
- You will sit down and meet with the membership committee and have an opportunity to ask and answer some questions.
- You'll participate in an initiation ceremony; otherwise known as the Exemplification ceremony.
- The Exemplification ceremony advances new and existing members through the lessons of Charity, Unity and Fraternity required of a Third Degree member; at the end of the ceremony you'll be Knighted to the 3rd degree.
- You'll need to stay current paying your annual membership fee of $36.
Also, you can joint for FREE on-line this fraternal year using our council number 11372 and promotion code BlessedMcGivney. The code is one continuous string and is not case sensitive. Any combination of upper-case and lower-case letters will be accepted. After your firts year, will continue to pay the annual council's annual fee. Go to this link to join today! Join Us | Knights of Columbus (kofc.org)
We have over 200 members of our council who are active Catholic men protecting our faith. Good opportunities come once in a lifetime - don't let this one pass you by! Join the Knights today!